They fought for us, join Erskine in fighting for them.
Join the 2.6 Challenge now to help us fight the Coronavirus battle.
Donations to Erskine are more important than ever at this moment in time. Our Veterans were once Britains frontline forces protecting our nation against dark threats. Right now Erskine and our staff are the frontline forces, shielding Veterans who have once again come under fire from another dark threat when they should be safe at home with their sisters and brothers-in-arms.
We can’t promise you a medal but we can promise that your fundraising will make a difference where it is most needed during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Think up your 2.6 challenge if you need help there are lots of ideas below.
- Set up your JustGiving fundraising page or donate £26 to Erskine’s care of Veterans. (However much you can afford would be so appreciated)
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you and challenge them to do their own 2.6 Challenge in aid of Erskine.
- Complete your challenge ! Proudly tell the world you completed #OperationErskine #TwoPointSixChallenge.
Supporting our Veterans safely through the COVID-19 outbreak is challenging and expensive work because of the increased demands placed upon valuable staff and vital protective equipment. Thats why we need you to join #OperationErskine.
Inspire others to do the same.
The 2.6 Challenge ideas
- 26km around your garden or living room
- Walk 2.6miles
- Run up and down your stairs 26 times
- 26 minutes of star jumps
- Walk around your house 26 times
- Walk, run, jog, cycle, crawl, jump, roll 2.6km
- Do a hand stand for 2.6 minutes
- Score 26 goals
- 26 push ups
- Putt 26 golf balls
- Plank for 2.6 minutes
- Donate £26 or whatever you can afford