A few tips to remember are:
- Make sure you have your employer’s permission to raise funds. Some company’s may even contribute towards your fundraising through a matched giving scheme
- Give yourself plenty of time to plan
- Get other people involved – don’t do it yourselves, form a committee to get more ideas.
- Encourage your employer to choose Erskine as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Make good use of social media. Include our twitter name @Erskine1916 on any tweets and we will re-tweet and wish you luck!
- Put some baby pics up and play “Guess the Baby” at £1 per guess
- Involve your clients/customers in your fundraising day by inviting them to join in on the fun.