Erskine Veteran’s Wishes Week
1st – 8th June
Can you make a Veteran’s Wish come true? By taking part in Erskine Veterans’ Wishes Week you are helping to fulfil the wishes of our veterans, enhancing their quality of life and the Care Erskine provides.
Erskine Veterans’ Wishes Week takes place each year during the 1st – 8th of June and focuses on both raising awareness of Erskine and bringing in much needed funds. By taking part in Erskine Veterans’ Wishes Week you are helping to fulfil the wishes of our veterans, enhancing their quality of life and the Care Erskine provides.
The wonderful thing about Erskine Veterans’ Wishes Week is that we encourage our supporters to do something themselves whether it’s simply give a donation, wear purple for a day or hold a coffee morning, the focus is on having fun while raising money for our veterans.
How to make wishes come true…
In order to continue delivering the high quality of care and grant wishes we must raise vital funds. To support us you can help in a variety of ways…
- Plan a Purple Day in school/work place/street party!
- Organise an entertainment evening. Music, food, dancing and raffles galore!
- Turn you work space purple and bring home baking to sell – yum!
- Get sponsored and get fit wearing purple.
- Hold a collection in your local area (for support, call – we can help!)
- Volunteer – we may have opportunities for you to help at one of our events.
Get in touch with our Fundraising department and tell us what you are planning! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 814 4555.
Or text “Wish” to 70660 to donate £5