The following people are eligible to apply for care in an Erskine home if they have been assessed by a Social Worker as being in need of nursing care
- Personnel who have served either as a Regular or on National Service in the Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Army or Royal Air Force, and therefore eligible to apply for an Armed Forces Veterans badge. This includes volunteers and regular reserves
- Ex members of the Merchant Marine who were deployed on active service
- Members of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary
Members of the Home Guard
- The current spouse of those listed above
- The widow/widower of any of the above, unless the spouse has remarried
Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions to our eligibility requirements.
Anyone applying for admission to an Erskine home should first contact the Moving In Team, who will provide advice on the appropriate procedure.