- To be accessible to veterans living in the community with the choice of how often to visit, supporting an increased social network
- To offer a range of purposeful activities and opportunities supported by a skilled team of staff and volunteers
- To provide relevant guidance and advice in partnership with specialist organisations
- To engage veterans in the design and delivery of services, encouraging skill sharing
Any veteran who has served as a member of one of the HM Armed Forces as a Regular or Reservist or on National Service or were:
- A Member of the Merchant Marine and were deployed on active service in support of the armed forces
- A Member of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary
- A Member of the Home Guard
Located in our tranquil stable building dating from 1896 on the picturesque Erskine estate, we guarantee time spent with us will be a unique and rewarding experience, surrounded by a friendly community spirit.
Social– Sports and Recreation, Music, Films, Lunch, Relaxation
Skills– Computing, Woodwork, Arts, Health and Wellbeing
Support- Drop in sessions delivered by a range of organisations providing information and advice
Monday – Friday. 9.30am – 3.30pm.
Drop in for a couple of hours or stay all day
- Refreshments and hot lunch option
- Ample car parking facilities
Debra Dickson, Activity Centre Manager
Erskine, Bishopton, Renfrewshire, PA7 5PU
Telephone: 0141 814 4534
There are a number of organisations we are working with which help enhance the service, including Unforgotten Hero's, ASAP, AGE Scotland, Shoulder to Shoulder, Veterans UK, Legion Scotland and Fares 4 Free. More information on these organisations to come.