War is not a thing of the past, and neither is the need to support our country’s ex-Service and serving men and women.
These men and women answered the call and risked everything for their country. In return, when these brave Veterans need care, Erskine is there for them. But, as a charity, we rely heavily on donations and legacies from individuals and organisations.
Thanks to our supporters we’re able to provide the quality of care that Scotland’s Veterans so richly deserve.
At Erskine we focus on people’s abilities rather than their loss of abilities. We help our residents maintain dignity, independence and a quality of life we all expect to have, regardless of age. But we need money to maintain our support which can make a real difference to people’s lives.
By helping Erskine to raise much-needed funds you too can play a vital part in caring for our ex-Service men and women.
Every pound we receive helps to make life better for our country’s Veterans
- £10 can help buy therabands for physiotherapy
- £30 can buy a quadruped stick to aid our veterans’ mobility.
- £80 can help veterans regain their speech by providing a morning’s speech and language therapy
- £190 can meet the heating cost for one of our care homes for one day
- £500 can help pay for activities for one resident for six months, improving their quality of life while in our care