Volunteer and be part of Team Erskine, caring in the widest possible way for ex-Servicemen and women.
You could be part of an organisation that makes a real difference to many people’s lives each year. We need people to help at our homes in Bishopton, Erskine, Glasgow and Edinburgh as well as throughout the rest of the country promoting and fundraising behalf of Erskine.
Volunteering can enhance your life and personal development. If you are working towards an award such as the new Saltire Award, Duke of Edinburgh or Queens Badge we are happy to support you.
Click here if you are aged 12 – 25 to find out more about the Saltire Awards
Apply online to be an Erskine Volunteer
Volunteer for Erskine and you can:
- Gain new experiences and learn new skills- as well as making use of your existing skills.
- Build confidence and self esteem- when you try something new and meet new people.
- Be valued, appreciated and useful- and feel a real sense of achievement
- Do something of special or personal interest- while you make a real difference in the community
Volunteers add value to Erskine’s work by supplementing the work of our staff. You can enrich the lives of the people we support by bringing:
- Specialist skills and knowledge
- New ideas and enthusiasm
- The ability to focus on achieving a particular outcome for someone we support
- Immediate access to the wide community
In particular we are looking for volunteers with personality and great communication skills including listening skills. More specific attributes required will be shown as part of the opportunity details